Sep 132014
 

2nd-hit_Hezarkhani_CNN_GIF

Welcome to 911crashtest.org

 

This site is dedicated to the victims of 9/11 and the ensuing invasions and occupations; past, present and future.

Please watch the below YouTube video for an 11 minute explanation of the test concept.

 

This year marks the eleventh anniversary of the Terrorist Attacks of September 11th, 2001 when all the world’s media played video of United Airlines flight 175 slicing through the steel columns of the South Tower of the World Trade Center as if they weren’t there, thereby defying the laws of physics. What was shown on 9/11 is physically impossible in the real world, therefore the only logical conclusion is the videos of the plane “impacts” are fraudulent. This is not speculation; all images and videos which depict a 9/11 plane crash have since been exposed as having been tampered-with, meaning the media were a critical part of the operation.

In fact, 9/11’s success was entirely dependent on the media, so it is a waste of time to expect them to report on their own complicity. If we in the Truth Movement are serious about exposing the fraud we must find a way to bypass the media that has been protecting themselves from the beginning. A realistic Truth Movement would change tactics after having wasted eleven years petitioning the most likely suspects for an investigation, an activity much like demanding the Nazis investigate the Reichstag fire.

As an alternative to beating our heads against the same brick wall, what would happen if an exciting laboratory experiment were conducted that proved 9/11 is a lie, thereby exposing the media as an integral part of the conspiracy? What if a documentary movie were produced which then became viral on the Internet? What would happen if this lab experiment raised enough awareness that the mainstream media couldn’t avoid the subject any longer, and for the first time in 11 years a real investigation could begin?

The popular Television show “Mythbusters” and their spinoff “Mythbusters: Myth Revolution” have conducted just this sort of experiment at the rocket-sled test facility at the New Mexico Tech Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center. If you haven’t seen the test where a steel plow cuts a car in half, click the link below; it gives the viewer a good idea just how fast 550 MPH is and how hard the steel plow is in relation to the car.

 

For added perspective, please also watch the original Mythbusters video:

 

The Official Story

 

911CrashTest.org is intended to set the historical record straight using reality-based logic and real-world science. We all saw the 9/11 videos; we all know flight 175 flew right inside the South Tower all the way down to the tips of the wings and the tail. Impossible you say? Yeah, so do I, but as a review, or for those who were too young at the time, here are Evan Fairbanks and Peter Jennings:

“Completely in one side, and out the other” – Peter Jennings

“It disappears like a bad special effect” – Evan Fairbanks

 

CNN broadcast this shot; once again the wings slice right into the building:

 

Here is Purdue University’s allegedly scientific take on it:

 

And finally, the National Institute of Standards and Technology insists the plane wings did indeed slice the steel:

Source; NIST NCSTAR 1, WTC Investigation, page 23.

 

The Controversy

 

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

~Abe Lincoln

The problem with attempting to brainwash large populations is that you can’t always reach everyone, and in this age of instant Tweets and with everybody and their dog with a blog, the non-believers have a voice. The people who watched the same television shows but didn’t see an aluminum jet slice through a steel building but instead saw a cartoon airplane in a real-life “Wag The Dog” scenario spoke out on the Internet. Thanks to people like the late Gerard Holmgren who wrote extensively about it, people like me were able to read it. Once I read about the whole no-planes hypothesis, it was immediately and abundantly obvious to me that that was the answer. It is for this reason that the “no-planers” are so disparaged by the truth movement and Official Story faithful alike, because they’re right. ” Of course!” I thought, what an idiot I was to think a jet could slide through a building like that!

This test is necessary because the 9/11 that was sold to the world is physically impossible. The real terrorists are not squatting in a cave in the Middle East, they are wandering the halls of Langley and Washington; the fraudulent videos caught them with their hands in a colossal cookie-jar of lies. The implications are staggering; not only are the media involved but at some level so are the military, governments and academia of most nations. Surely the scientists, secret-services and critical thinkers of other nations are well aware a jet’s wing can’t slice through a steel building like a hot-knife through butter, so what IS going on here? Is this what goes on behind the closed doors of the Bilderberg conferences?

 

The Test

The intent is to copy the experiment used in the Mythbusters: Revolution video by simply replacing the “plow” with a section of wing from a 767, and by replacing the car with steel box-columns built to the same specifications as the WTC. If it is true that a whole plane can slice-through a steel building, a wing-section should slice through the steel columns with ease.

The point of this test is to raise awareness that the level of corruption in world government has reached a critical mass; when they broadcast fraudulent video with the intent to whip-up global fear to gain public support for long-planned invasions, then We the People of all countries are in some serious trouble. Everyone from all lands needs to speak out against the madness. For over a decade whole nations have been bombed, invaded, occupied and looted by the U.S. and NATO., all thanks to a cheap special-effect delivered with a straight-face. If ever in the history of mankind the awareness of the masses needed to be raised, it is during this ironically-named “Information Age”.

I have sent emails to the major 9/11 Truth organizations and I will be sending more again soon. I am calling on all people interested in truth and justice to join forces to conduct this test, after all, we don’t know what will happen, do we? If history repeats itself and the steel is cut by the wing-section, the government will clearly be vindicated, however if the steel slices the wing like a big head of lettuce, someone has some explaining to do. Here is a chance for the genuine 9/11 Truth Movement participants to put down their differences and come together with other more mainstream organizations who share our common cause; Peace.

 

Sincerely,

Steve De’ak

 

See the Frequently Asked Questions page for more details.

Sep 112014
 

Greetings all and happy anniversary.

The Crash Test moves forward with new blood and fresh enthusiasm!  I’ll provide more updates as I get them but suffice to say it’s been moving too fast to keep up with lately.

Please see this new video from yours truly and look for more updates in coming weeks and months.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Steve

 

Transcript:

Hi, Steve De’ak here. It’s September 11 2014 and we’re now 13 years into the war on terror – still with no end in sight. In honor of the day I’d like to share one of the more ridiculous chapters of the Official 9/11 story and to offer some hope.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church was the only non WTC building to be destroyed in the 9/11 attacks and sat almost 700 linear feet away from the north tower. This church served as a backdrop for photographs provided by the NYPD depicting an airplane wheel lodged in what we are told is an external wall panel knocked loose from the north tower.   The problem with that tale is that this wall panel neither flew from the north tower, nor indeed was ever part of its construction therefore this photograph is evidence that on at least some level, and it appears to be a very high level, the NYPD is involved in 9/11.

The construction of the panel is one clue that it is a fake but the most obvious reason is that the spandrels are bent in the wrong direction.

The spandrels were the plates that tied the wall panels together, and their connections had at least 24 bolts, half of which needed to snap in order for the wall panel to be pushed out in its entirety, and that’s not even considering the 24 bolts connecting the top and bottom connections. The plane debris allegedly struck FROM THE INSIDE so hard that it snapped all the connections simultaneously and still contained enough energy to push this 6 ton wall panel almost 700 horizontal feet while falling 1000 vertical feet.

It then settled to the ground without shattering the concrete but they screwed up with the spandrels – they are bent exactly opposite from how they would have been bent had that panel actually been pushed from the inside. What we are looking at is a mockup of a WTC wall panel that was probably used as part of a target practice wall, and then trucked to the site, dropped onto the pavement and beat up with sledge hammers.

St. Nicholas Church provided a heart wrenching backdrop for these propaganda photos, also notable are the fire and the American flag. Conveniently for the perpetrators, the wall panel and the church were buried in the collapse, but these photographs expose the depth of the corruption that continues to support the 9/11 myth. For the NYPD to be right about that wall panel Flight 11 had to cut through a whole steel building and still have enough force to snap dozens of bolts and shoot 6 tons of steel 700 feet, a clear impossibility. At 9/11 Crash Test we have a small but dedicated group of people willing to put that claim to the test. We are seeking volunteers to help start a revolution of awareness that the level of corruption in world government has reached a critical mass all based on the lies of 9/11.

It has been 13 years since that day, isn’t it about time we started facing the truth?

The fastest way to end the wars is by exposing the lies that spawned them. Please join us at 9/11 Crash Test.org for a rocket-powered shortcut to reality.

Thank you.

Jun 262013
 

Here’s a conversation I had with a grunt from the ironically named Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

 

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:54 PM, yankee451 .

Greetings,

 

My name is Steve De’ak and I am trying to hire an engineer who will assist with creating a finite element analysis for several projects.

 

1 – determine whether or not dense metal projectiles weighing ~1000 lbs and measuring 12×60 inches, striking in opposite directions at trajectories of 10 degrees or less could have caused the gashes at Shanksville, as demonstrated in this video.  Only one projectile would detonate in this scenario.

 

2 – Determine whether dense-metal projectiles weighing ~1000 lbs and measuring 12×60 inches, striking at glancing oblique trajectories could have caused the bending, twisting and sheer damage to the left sides of both towers at the WTC.  Please see attached photos and related article.

 

3 – Create a predictive model of the interaction between a section of wing from a 767 as it collides with a wall panel built to the specifications of the WTC, as described in this video:

 

I am not endorsed by AE911T but I am seeking assistance from any and all engineers and I am willing to pay the market rate.

 

Please let me know your thoughts, and thank you,

 

Steve De’ak

To: yankee451 .

 

Subject: Re: Seeking Engineers

 

my thought on this–i see wings slamming into the outer wall & simultaneously being dragged (until ripped free ?) into the hole made by the fuselage. you are concentrating on the left side, i assume, because of the angle of impact–i think that, unless this angle was sharply acute or a glancing blow, the wings folding back against attachment to body would cause this…BR

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:48 AM, Steve De’ak

Aluminum sheeting is not strong enough to “pull” and twist steel columns, as MIT, Purdue, R. Mackey and NIST know all too well.

 

I focused on the left side because that is where the columns are bent (on both towers).  Note the cleanly sheared columns on the right side.  Why would they be bent on the left cleanly cut on the right?  Because dense-metal penetrating warheads require gravity to assist for maximum penetration e.g. 40-70 degrees for the 12×60 inch, 900 lb JASSM warhead.  And as you can see, the left side impacts were an UPWARD trajectory as opposed to the DOWNWARD trajectory on the right.

 

I believe an accurate FEA will prove this is what happened.  If you can provide one, or know someone who can please send them my way.  I have yet to meet an engineer who will touch this, and I suspect this is because they know I’m right; else why not take my money and prove me wrong?

 

I am offering market rates, that’s thousands of dollars for a simple math problem.  If you know any engineers with the computer horsepower, the math chops and the balls to speak the truth, please send them my way.

 

Sincerely,

 

Steve De’ak

From: bowen roberts

Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:32 AM

To: Steve De’ak

Subject: Re: Seeking Engineers

 

i see your point, tho i’m sure alum sheeting is not the entire wing structure-internal steel framework of considerable mass at speed. have you contacted, directly, any of the accredited engineers listed on the a&e site ?                     you’re saying that there looks to be an explosive ‘assist’ at the moment of impact–not likely coordinated from an outside source using a fired missile. the idea of specially outfitted 757s (?) is not w/o merit–nor is external, electronic detonation.

BTW–the pics are very good–have not failed to raise MORE ??? in my mechanically oriented mind. i’ll pass this on. have you signed the petition ?

BR

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Steve De’ak

No, not saying an explosive assist was used at impact.  The JASSM can be configured as an aerostable slug, without detonation, or detonating after impact.  It uses kinetic energy to penetrate, and it is capable of sensing whether it is penetrating rock, concrete, dirt or steel, timing the detonation accordingly.  This is why you’ll see several bent columns followed by an inward-blasting hole.  Both towers have that pattern.

 

What I’m saying is for the “wing” gashes small dense-metal projectiles were used, and that’s the only piece I’m trying to prove at the moment.  For the large, 30-foot fuselage hole, I believe they used a combination of larger missiles such as Tomahawks in airburst right on the face of the towers and internal explosions and cables.  Even the big Tomahawks couldn’t “push in” those big column trees like that – they had to have an assist from the inside to do that.  If I was tasked with cutting the hole in the towers, I’d pre-score the impact point from the inside, remove strategic bolts, attach cables to the big wall panels I wanted to bend-inwards, attach the other end of the cables to large weights, and at the moment of impact, drop the weights down an elevator shaft.

 

But let’s just focus on the wing gashes for now.

 

I’ve hit up about one third of the AE engineers, but you’re the only one who’s given me the time of day.

 

I can supply more photos and more supporting information when it comes time for the FEA.

 

Thanks for the repartee – much obliged.

 

Steve

To: Steve De’ak

Subject: Re: Seeking Engineers

 

hthttp://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/index.htmltp://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/index.html

i think you’re going beyond practicality. in my view the work was done by common, everyday construction workers. there was expert overview, but the mechanics HAD to fall w/in normal construction parameters–there was NOT a building full of expert, AWARE techs. the work was done by people unaware of the results–this means ‘simplicity’. there may be very hi-tech methods to accomplish the obvious results, but that didn’t happen because it was not necessary. very few of those involved in rigging the buildings had a clue as to what they were actually doing–a new product for an old process & even an experienced construction worker would merely follow the instructions & put in his 8 for the day–this is my area of ‘expertise’, almost 30 years–it’s not a question of what COULD work but rather what WILL work. i would be willing to guarantee that no one stretched cables or coordinated impact of projectiles a the moment of aircraft impact. precuts work for me to some extent, but actual impact area would be near impossible to predict even with a specially outfitted plane–at the calculated speed & at aprox. sea level. see what the planes manufacturer has to say. i think you’re over thinking unnecessarily. the KISS principal is the clearest, cleanest, most easily hidden approach–& effective as well

a&e is all about a REAL, independent investigation–we get that, you can cover these questions. we need, right now, for folks to know that the official line is impossible–this is the useful path to discovery of HOW & WHO. i’m still looking for engineers in my locale to sign on–i will pass on your concerns at every opportunity–stick wq/it & let me know what turns up…BR

 

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Steve De’ak

Bowen,

 

I appreciate your perspective but after a decade of obsessively studying every available theory out there, one of the most important aspects of the crime is rarely if ever considered; namely the impact holes.  The gashes in the towers and at Shanksville can only be explained by missiles, and with an FEA I can prove it.

 

Most investigations begin by examining the scene of the crime, but most truthers begin with the assumption the jets were real, as did I for many years.  But after getting NOWHERE with that assumption, I tried to clear out all my presumptions and begin again with new eyes.  By starting at the beginning, and by carefully examining the crime scene and comparing it to known technology, there are very few ways to explain the gashes – only one actually.  Missiles also fit the KISS principal better than any other option – USA has extremely accurate missiles and with pre-planted laser beacons the margin error would be reduced to near zero.  The question is not what COULD or WILL work, but what DID work.

 

The problem most people have with accepting this option is the fact it implicates the media as well as the government, military and academia, and not just of the USA, but of most of the world.  Frankly I don’t think about the implications any more, as no one should who is genuinely interested in solving this caper, however if one only considers options that don’t implicate the above institutions, they’ll never consider what’s staring them in the face.  Samuel Clemens said it is easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone they’ve been fooled.

 

The idea that construction workers somehow planted explosives requires explosives that can account for the damage, and after examining all ordnance that I could find, I can confidently say that none exist except missiles can fit that bill – sure some truthers like to toss-out “top-secret” technology to explain the gashes, but this is like claiming Unicorns were responsible and ultimately only protects the most-likely suspects.  But when examined with an open mind, only something physically striking the towers can explain it.  That means this was a top-down operation involving the media, governments, military and academia of any nation not actively calling foul, and that’s too much for most people to consider.

 

When you say they would have used the “clearest, cleanest, most easily hidden approach”, I agree, just as I agree with you when you say “the work was done by people unaware of the results”.  With an operation run from the top, EVERYONE would simply follow orders, and with compartmentalization no one would be the wiser.  But because the implications are too difficult for most people to digest, I prefer to start with just the wing-gashes at the WTC and the hole in the ground at Shanksville.  Missiles, and only missiles can account for them, and that means this was NOT a rogue operations, because rogue elements don’t get access to satellite guidance systems.

 

As far as the cables bending those big columns – again, that’s the easiest explanation for how they did it.  If you disagree, fine – feel free to come up with a better explanation for the missing floors in the impact hole.  Those big wall panels would be difficult to bend inward with three-acres of concrete floor behind each panel, even if the jet WAS real – and airburst explosions do not bend steel columns like that – something big had to hit them, in which case why didn’t it damage the columns below the impact point too?  OR – something pulled them from the inside.

 

But all of this is moot – I’m looking for an engineer who is willing to put my money where his mouth is.  You’d think it would be easy to throw money at someone to prove me wrong.

 

Steve

From: bowen roberts

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:34 AM

To: Steve De’ak

Subject: Re: Seeking Engineers

 

sorry,steve, but you’re wrong on several points–i personally know 2 people who watched the planes hit & penetrate–not saying they were w/o explosive assist, but that did happen. shanksville has ‘0’ to do w/it–easy to make a hole in the ground & a missile in no way is required to do so. if you are honestly sincere in your efforts then you should actually follow the links at a&e–you will learn that there IS ordinance capable of these feats. i know construction workers & techniques–nuf said on that.

you’re not looking for the Truth of the matter, you’re looking for an engineer willing to manufacture a way to prove you right–for money you may find 1–a&e works for truth at no profit & repeated tests by many have already made your ‘missile only’ theory untrue. I the case of the pentagon a missile makes sense, but, a&e is dealing with getting an investigation–they have debunked the official story en toto.

you could email David Chandler, Kevin Ryan, or John Bursill–good luck on finding your compliant engineer…BR

 

 

Sorry Bowen, but I’m examining the evidence, not relying on hearsay. I have spoken to many people who have friends who saw stuff, but when pressed their stories fall apart.  And besides, it is impossible for a hollow aluminum jet to sever 37 steel box columns and a half-dozen spandrels as well as wipe-out the three concrete floors backing each exterior panel.  MIT tried to calculate how a jet did it, but threw in the towel.  Purdue didn’t do it – neither did NIST.  No one can prove the impossible, but I can prove what IS possible if I could find an engineer willing to speak the truth.  I’m betting AE911T isn’t the place.

 

What is it about my forming a hypothesis and offering to pay good money to prove or disprove it that so offends people?  How does that translate into “not looking for the Truth in the matter?”  How exactly would I manipulate the parameters when we all know what the parameters are, and I’m not the guy crunching the numbers?  The construction of the towers, of jets and of missiles are well-known, as is the photographic evidence of the damage, so I’m not sure how you think I’d be trying to reach a predetermined outcome when all the parameters and math will be open to public scrutiny.  I am the only one who stands to lose if I’m wrong, so why so prickly?

 

I will continue to search for someone who is capable of proving or disproving my hypothesis.  Either way the rocket-sled slices, it will be a victory for Truth, which to me sounds like something you’d prefer not to be involved with.

 

Sure, I could and will email Kevin Ryan, David Chandler, et al – as well as continue petition engineering firms with engineers who already believe a jet can do the impossible.  I will offer them a chance to make mincemeat out of my projects.  There is only one reason why someone wouldn’t jump on the chance to take my money to prove me wrong – I think you know what that reason is.

Sincerely,

Steve De’ak

well, my lady’s aunt had an apartment w/direct view–an old lady, just looking out at manhatten–sw the 1st hit. sharp old girl, would not consider telling tales.  & a sort of cousin-in-law was on the street, also saw 1st hit. if you’re considering ‘hologram’, then also consider yourself ‘out-to-lunch’. i questioned this for a bit until enuf very reliable people shared w/me, so most definately there were planes. that’s why i say ‘explosive assist’–which is also a comfortable effective way to get results. i’m personally quite sure after studying the plans that a 757 could penetrate w/o assist, i’ve the mechanical experience to make book on that. the ‘pulled’ columns still pose interest & i would like to have the physics layed out on that, but my 1st impression of ‘drag by mass & velocity’ is my 1st choice. at 65 i know the truth of ‘fact is stranger than fiction’.  the 2000 professionals with a&e ARE the experts you say you’re looking for–it’s obvious you haven’t viewed their work. like i said before–you’re looking for someone you can pay to support your theory. i’ll bring this up on the next conference call–maybe Richard can shed some light–have you emailed him ? BTW  you need to be looking for a physicist, & so far the several from MIT who have spoken out don’t seem to follow your bent. single minded obsession doesn’t solve crime–open minded investigation does–if you find someone to help you ‘prove’ your theory, my opinion is, they will be stealing your money & setting you up to be debunked & ridiculed….BR

You responded to a request for an engineer who can produce a model for one of my projects.  Instead of offering your expertise, you offer your opinion, and you know what they say about those.

To: Steve De’ak
Subject: Re: Seeking Engineers

 same goes for yours, only i DO stand on practical experience, a solid grasp of physics, & logic–you’ve yet to display anything removed from fantasy–do the work, learn the necessary math, review what experts ALREADY know, then come back with a substantive argument. right now you’re trying to get agreement w/zip. you have access to those experts right now at a&e & you dismiss their opinions because they do not advance yours–my bet is that if you open your mind & use reason rather than ego you may learn what you need to advance or reject this theory. i can (& have) worked up a dozen or so scenarios that are reasonable/logical as to the mechanics involved–simplicity always comes out on top–KISS principle/Akums razor–do the work…BR

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Steve De’ak

Whatever practical experience and physics you may have, it is clearly not enough to solve even my simple math problems.

I am quite capable of learning the skills to do this work but we’re not made of time, and since I’m going to be building my house for the next few years, I figured I’d hire-out for the gig.  But like everything, if you want something done right, do it yourself, eh?

Thanks for your opinions, however myopic, I’m glad you didn’t recommend anyone…I shudder to think who an intellectually-stunted blowhard like yourself would send my way.

Big Kiss,

Steve

To: Steve De’ak
Subject: Re: Seeking Engineers

 

you don’t read well, i DID recommend but you’ve rejected these–myopic ?-i’ve done & continue to do the work–tomorrow, on the conference call, i will bring up this subject–you may have (if you have any sense at all)  contacted someone on this call–i’ll give your email address if anyone is interested–you seem to have the opinion that a&e is bogus–some of these folks have been on this since day 1, now 2000 professional accredited architects & engineers–everything from skyscrapers to hi-tech explosives, you want someone w/numbers, here they are–this myopic blowhard has no trouble understanding their technical points, possibly you could also–don’t call us, we’ll call you–adios…BR

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:10 PM
To: ‘bowen roberts’
Subject: RE: Seeking Engineers

 You don’t write well – makes it difficult to read, but I considered your suggestion to contact Kevin Ryan et al to be a “go fly a kite” comment.  Yes, I consider AE to largely be controlled opposition – anyone who believes a hollow aluminum jet can slice through dozens of steel columns, spandrels and concrete floors without slowing down is either lying or a fool, especially engineers who wield their credentials like bludgeons.

Jun 162013
 

In addition to the Manhattan Craigslist ad, I posted one in Portland.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3839672878

That ad has garnered several applicants, many of whom applied before they realized what they were applying for. All but one engineer/firm has balked when I gave them the details, and I expect that one will shy-away too after the principal for the firm gets involved.   I had hoped that of all people in the world, engineers would be the ones willing to speak the truth, but alas, most of them are all too willing to continue the charade.

Here is an email exchange with my latest applicant whose name has been removed:

 

Hi!

Do you have need of an inventive engineering resource able to address

your ‘Difficult Project’ or ‘Short Term’ requirements?

If so please read on…

(followed by his resume)

My reply:

Hi,

I often get folks applying who haven’t read through the material so please be sure you know what you’re getting in to.  The subject matter is controversial; if you haven’t already done so, please watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Kn3a–hf7_s and go to http://911crashtest.com for more details.

I am looking for an engineer who can follow through quickly and produce a finite element analysis of my project within thirty days.

I have another project I’d like to tackle which I advertised in the Manhattan Craigslist:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3863817432

If you can accomplish either of these within the next month or so, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve De’ak

and his response:

Steve,

 

It has always been clear to anyone with a lick of sense that 9/11 was a manufactured event.

I have chosen not to pursue any action for two reasons.

 

  1. If you look at the event as a ‘process’ there are,
    1. Root causes
    2. Initiation
    3. Process
    4. Results

Analyzing each element always results in a null indication of personal action. The analysis is long and arduous so I will skip the details.

 

  1. Even if 1 (above) indicated that some form of action was warranted mobilizing public opinion would be the least effective for all the reasons you state in your monolog.

 

It seems as though who ever launched 9/11 had been reading Machiavelli’s The Prince, or some other writing that condoned drastic measures to get and hold power.

 

As for me, I tend to think more like Rafael Sabatini.

Human kind will always have individuals that wish power and will do anything to acquire it.

Human history is circular and cyclical.

This is the batch of imperials we find ourselves living under and these are the sheeple we live with.

Although you may effect a change in the current governing mafia you will never change human nature.

It is what it is, and will fall back into the same behavioral patterns as soon as a change is made.

We just happen to be members of the nuttiest animal species ever.

What is needed is a huge sense of humor and much less drama.

 

With good cheer!

Me:

Fair enough, you’ll do fine, but pardon my misunderstanding, does this mean you’re willing to help me tilt windmills or not?  Are you still choosing to not pursue 9/11?  For the record, I am not trying to change human nature, only history.

Him:

Well Steve, from an engineering stand point it could be a very interesting study.

I question the value of changing history, or if it is possible in this instance.

So, I guess I must pass.

 

Good luck!

 

You can see that even the people who realize 9/11 was fake, and can prove it, are still not willing to do anything about it.  What a world.

 

Steve

Jun 112013
 

 

Here”s the text to an ad I placed in the New York Craigslist – follow the below link to see the ad:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/egr/3863817432.html

I am interested in hiring an engineer or firm who can provide finite element analysis for controversial projects. The subject matter is 9/11/2001, so if you’re squeamish about such things, please don’t reply.

We are told the wing of a Boeing 767 caused the damage seen in the attached images. I believe the damage evidence speaks volumes that small, fast, dense projectiles such as the 12×60 inch, 900 lb warheads of JASSM missiles were responsible, and I would like a courageous engineer or firm to provide the FEA to prove or disprove it. The WTC columns were made of 1/4 inch mild steel formed into 14 inch columns with two sides protruding beyond the face (see attached image), so it shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the size, speed and trajectory of whatever projectile caused the damage.

I can supply more supporting information, such as construction details of both impacting bodies, as well as articles such as the below:
http://web.eng.fiu.edu/~mirmiran/Papers/Local%20Damage%20Assessment%20of%20Metal%20Barriers%20Under%20Turbine%20Missile%20Impact.pdf

Engineers like to claim the “math doesn’t lie” so you’d think it would be easy to find one to provide the model to prove me wrong, but most have been afraid of the “political” consequences. So much for living in reality.

If you’ve got the math chops and the courage to speak the truth, please send me your CV and requirements.

Thank you,

Steve De’ak
http://yankee451.com
http://911crashtest.org

 

Dec 102012
 

Hello to all, and happy pending new year.  2012 will not be missed as far as I’m concerned, between the deaths of a couple beloved pets who to me were part of my family (Max passed in July and Zeke died on Sept. 11), my two jobs that whipped me like a red-headed step-child, and the Battle for the 9/11 Crash Test, 2012 won’t end soon enough.  I have been kept too busy and disheartened to provide any updates – I do apologize.  But time heals all – I know no one lives forever, and I chose to work too-many jobs, and no one pressured me into trying to conduct a rocket-sled stunt in the desert, so the least I can do is let folks know where the Crash Test Project stands now, and what my plans are for the next year.

I am not comfortable in the limelight; I prefer to be the power behind the throne – so my public attempts to sell the Crash Test have fallen mostly flat.  I have received support from a handful of private people as well as support from more-public names such as Morgan Reynolds, Jim Fetzer and Rosalee Grable.  Ironically these are three people I had considered to be spies at one time or another over the years.  I vacillated between believing they were geniuses to suspecting they were operatives and back again.  I have come a long way since then; I’ve learned enough now to know I wouldn’t know a spook if he said “boo” to my face and I’m happy to say I’m back to trusting everybody unless given reason not to, and so far Jim, Morgan and Rosalee have treated me with nothing but respect, even though we may not agree on everything.

I had hoped the project would help bring-together the disparate factions of the Truth Movement while simultaneously exposing those who are disingenuous about the truth.  My reasoning went that if the Crash Test could prove or disprove the no-planes conclusion, whichever way the rocket-sled slices it would be a victory for truth.  If the wing slices through the columns, the no-planers can go home (I would be shocked, but would be glad to go back to having a life), but if the columns shatter the wing, all the troops can come home.  This was the plan but that’s not where it stops – if the wing loses then the whole truth movement loses too, at least those who insist the planes were real.  I expected the usual plane-huggers to give me the cold shoulder; and the Architects and Engineers, Pilots, Scholars for Truth and Justice and even alternative radio programs didn’t disappoint, with my being ignored by all but the AE911T folks whose comments you can see in the Feedback from the Truth Movement post.

Others who I have cited over the years and whose work I respect have reached out to me to tell me to stop.  Just today I received word from Leslie Raphael, another plane-hugger who has done extensive work  on the Naudet film “9/11″, that he would prefer I no longer cite his work and no longer link to it – he would prefer to not be associated with me in any way.

I can understand the plane-huggers being uncomfortable but where Les Raphael told me to stop citing him; I was attacked at LetsRoll Forums by Phil Jayhan and Larry McWilliams, a site where I was once a moderator, for not citing them enough.  Ironically it was to Phil Jayhan that I first proposed the 9/11 Crash Test project – but at the time he told me I was, and I quote: “worthless”, so I took that as a “no” and struck-out on my own.  I was later banned for not giving LetsRoll Forums enough credit in a radio broadcast, despite giving LRF user Clarkshark credit for the very inspiration of the project.  I don’t think Phil’s a spy or a genuine truther (whatever that is) – after having spent hours on the phone listening to him throw long-winded temper-tantrums bemoaning how hard he’s worked and how little he’s been recognized for it, he’s either an excellent actor/spy, or he’s severely narcissistic – I know which way I’m leaning.  LetsRoll Forums is Phil’s business, it makes him money and he gets very upset if he thinks someone has stolen his thunder, because it means lost potential profit.  Nonetheless, whether he’s just a bad-tempered truther, or whether he’s a charlatan or a con-artist or a misunderstood victim, he is so offensive I wanted nothing to do with him. (Edit 9/13/14 – LRF and I have since buried the hatchet.  It was their research that exposed the fact that the towers were empty and gutted at the time of destruction and there can be no 9/11 truth without the Hollow Towers research.  It is a relief to be back on good terms with them.)

Judy Wood treated me with disdain and ridicule, also wanting nothing to do with me, and I still receive harassing emails from her creepy “minions”.  Her email thread can also be found on the Feedback from the Truth Movement page.

Remember, it’s just a test – we don’t know how it will shake-out.  I have my suspicions based on my understanding of Newton’s laws, but I could be wrong, and I’m willing to take that chance – after all I’m in this to learn the truth, not to prove I’m right.  But I was naïve to think the movement was limited to being populated by either spies or genuine truthers – there are plenty of people who have other motivations.  I have done podcasts and truther conference calls in hopes of getting a large group of enthusiastic people involved but we’re a long way from a unified front and those hopes dwindled quickly.

Besides being somewhat chagrined and surprised, I am undaunted.  This year was all about trying to introduce the project in order to gain followers – it takes time and money for me to hire and direct photographers and graphic artists; to write articles and to learn how and then to build websites and to write and memorize my lines; to learn how and then to edit and produce video – so despite the cool reception from the so-called Truth Movement, I’m pleased with where the project is today.  At least now I know where I stand and I can stop wasting time trying to solicit any more endorsements.

As slowly as it has been going I’m guessing it could take two years to get to an actual test, so in keeping it in perspective, 2013 will be the year of getting an estimate from a test center. The only thing holding me back from starting the funding-drive is a project plan to take to a fundraising site, and that plan must include a written estimate from a rocket-sled test center, which makes this phase of the project the most critical.  I started to receive hits from the Army’s testing center in Yuma shortly after I contacted New Mexico tech earlier this year, so I am pretty sure they’ve been paying attention and I assume they are already expecting me – so I might as well pay them a visit in person.

I plan to spend the first half of 2013 finishing the remodel of my basement, but somewhere in there I hope to draw up the Crash Test project specs in such a way that the two test centers I hope to visit will take me seriously.  I am looking at New Mexico Tech’s Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center, and the independently-owned Hurricane Mesa testing center in Utah.  If there are any interested engineers out there, now’s the time to speak-up – I would sure appreciate your help; basement remodeling contractors too.  I doubt I will be able to visit the test centers until the fall, but the road trip is planned, pending the completion of the test specifics.  With any luck, come 2014 we can begin the fundraising phase.

 

Thanks to all those who have shown interest and support, and even thanks to you who didn’t – you have each helped in your own way.  Wish me luck.

 

Steve

 

 

 

 

 

Oct 272012
 

 From Morgan Reynolds:

Hello Steve:

Count me in on your “Mythbusters” call to accelerate a 767 outer wing or similar aluminum wing at 400+ knots into a fixed steel “wheatchex” similar to the WTC wheatchex panels.  Unless Sir Isaac Newton was terribly wrong about his laws of motion, the aluminum wing will shatter and steel structure remain unmolested.  “…on the human or engineering scale, where velocities are small compared with the speed of light, Newton’s mechanics has yet to be disproved.”  Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics, 7th edition, F.P. Beer, et. al., p. 5.

Has any other “9/11 name” endorsed your call for this experiment?

Also, September Clues “everything is fake” is absurd.  As I’ve said on my blog, he is in the evidence destruction biz.

Morgan R.

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Steve De’ak wrote:
Name: Steve De’ak
Email:
Comment: Greetings,

I was once an early member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.  I am reaching out to any and all Truthers for assistance.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be in this 9/11 Truth game for the rest of my life, so I think it’s time we proved for once and for all what really happened.

The New Mexico Tech Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center has a rocket-sled test facility which has been used for such fluff as the “Mythbusters” T.V. show.  I would like to pressure NM Tech to allow a unified group of Truthers to conduct a test similar to the one posted on my blog here:

http://yankee451.com/2012/05/24/if-mythbusters-can-do-it-why-cant-we/

I am in the process of launching a website for this endeavor at www.911crashtest.org and for funding I’d like to use the Kickstarter program:

http://www.kickstarter.com/

I have tried to reach NM Tech but they will not answer my calls or my emails, however they were very keen to investigate me.  They also wasted no time in blocking the embedding of the you-tube video.

This is a no-lose situation for the Truth movement.  The test facility, being a training ground for the military, will in all likelihood decline this test request which will be a victory in itself.  If they would allow Mythbusters to slice a car in half, why wouldn’t they allow a test which could help end some wars?

If a plane wing can be proved to slice through steel columns, then all the no-planers can go home, but if a plane-wing shatters against the columns, then all the troops can come home.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Steve De’ak

 

From James Fetzer:

From: James Fetzer
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:19 AM
To: Steve De’ak
Cc: Morgan Reynolds; Morgan Reynolds
Subject: Re: James Fetzer: 9/11 Crash Test

 

Steve,

I have not only endorsed it, but I posted the video on the hottest discussion forum for 9/11 issues, Truth and Shadows:
http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/contrived-ridicule-of-conspiracy-theories-really-means-stop-questioning-stop-thinking/  I will also be discussing it on my radio show today, revereradio.net, 5-7 PM/CT, which will be archived subsequently at radiofetzer.blogspot.com.  Thanks for sending a copy of such an excellent production.

Warm regards,

Jim

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Steve De’ak <s.deak@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello again,

 

I’m following up on an email I sent you a while back.  We chatted on the phone about this crash test project at which time you said you’d consider it.  I have just released this video in support of the project, and I would like you to follow Morgan Reynolds’ lead by endorsing it on your website.  Let me know your thoughts.

http://youtu.be/Kn3a–hf7_s

Thanks,

Steve De’ak

 

From: James Fetzer
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:12 PM
To: Steve De\’ak
Subject: Re: James Fetzer: 9/11 Crash Test

 

Steve,

Thanks for writing.  I am going to give you a call.

Jim

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Steve De\’ak  wrote:

This is an enquiry e-mail from:
Steve De’ak

Greetings,

I was once an early member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.  I am reaching out to you Dr. Fetzer as well as any and all Scholars for assistance.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be in this 9/11 Truth game for the rest of my life, so I think it’s time we proved for once and for all what really happened.

The New Mexico Tech Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center has a rocket-sled test facility which has been used for such fluff as the “Mythbusters” T.V. show.  I would like to pressure NM Tech to allow a unified group of Truthers to conduct a test similar to the one posted on my blog here:

http://yankee451.com/2012/05/24/if-mythbusters-can-do-it-why-cant-we/

I am in the process of launching a website for this endeavor at www.911crashtest.org and for funding I’d like to use the Kickstarter program:

http://www.kickstarter.com/

I have tried to reach NM Tech but they will not answer my calls or my emails, however they were very keen to investigate me.  They also wasted no time in blocking the embedding of the you-tube video.

I would like to use the Kickstarter program to attempt to obtain funding, and I would like Dr. Fetzer and possibly other scholars familiar with the process to obtain the costs and prerequisites of this test.

This is a no-lose situation for the Truth movement.  The test facility, being a training ground for the military, will in all likelihood decline this test request which, will be a victory in itself.  If they would allow Mythbusters to slice a car in half, why wouldn’t they allow a test which could help end some wars?

If a plane wing can be proved to slice through steel columns, then all the no-planers can go home, but if a plane-wing shatters against the columns, then all the troops can come home.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Steve De’ak

 

From Rosalee Grable:

> Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:53 AM
> To: Stephen De’ak
> Subject: RE: 9/11 Crash Test
>
>  Great job.Don’t know what good my endorsement would do, but you’ve got it.
>

 

From members of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth:

From: David Slesinger

Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 7:22 AM

To: Steve De’ak

Subject: Re: [Team] [Writingteam] Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: 9/11 Crash Test

 

I agree, the vast majority of those who oppose no planers are mean to them.

 

________________________________________

From: Steve De’ak To: ‘Michael Cook”David Slesinger’

Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:14 AM

Subject: RE: [Team] [Writingteam] Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: 9/11 Crash Test

 

“I agree that there’s no sense in trying to reach the no planers. They are either too stupid to be concerned with or are actually disinformation agents.”

As opposed to alleged scientists who believe in impossibilities?

The reason it hasn’t been done is not because of the expense.

Thanks for your time.

Steve

 

From: Michael Cook

Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 1:49 AM

To: David Slesinger;

Subject: RE: [Team] [Writingteam] Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: 9/11 Crash Test

 

Thanks to both of you for your participation. Although I wish I hadn’t even brought it up, it is pretty obvious and important.

 

Performing the experiments of flying planes into replicas of the towers, the pentagon, and the ground in Shanksville are basically no different than what Jon Cole did in his backyard with his Great Thermite Debate experiments. “Oh, so you say that’s impossible and that’s not how it happened, well, let’s see. Sorry, you’re wrong. The experiments prove that you are wrong.” It’s a factual matter devoid of anyone’s opinion, which is how science is supposed to operate.

 

I wanted to see such experiments/demonstrations performed years before there even was an AE or much controversy. (The no planers were present from day one, because they were part of the operation, but the noise they created was much lower volume then.) I volunteered to help build the replicas, and bring as much help with me as I could, when they were proposed by that millionaire we had onboard early on (forget his name- I think he ran a full page ad in the NYT). The purpose at the time was to demonstrate to the public that the OCT is nonsense, not to settle any disputes within the movement because that was before Cass Sunstein’s Cognitive Infiltration campaign got going and there was very little debate. The purpose was also to get media coverage for it would be hard for them to ignore such a spectacle.

 

If it wasn’t so expensive, difficult and wouldn’t take so long, it would have already been done.

 

Unfortunately, it is all of those things. The construction would take years and once built, the concrete would need to set up or cure for a few years at least to even begin to approach the strength of the concrete in the respective buildings (concrete gets stronger with age, up to the point of it’s maximum strength, which depends on the mix and can take a decade or so to reach). The Shanksville experiment is by far the easiest, cheapest and fastest to perform. Just load up a plane that matches flight 93 with those fake passengers they use in tests (various qualities to those dummies) and luggage and fuel and plow it into the ground outside Shanksville (or similar location if permission for that couldn’t be obtained- or just do it there anyway without permission- further headlines would be grabbed that way) and see what happens. What would happen is the same thing that happens in any other similar crash of a large airliner, bodies and luggage strewn about and concentrated in the resulting hole in the ground, airplane parts large and small, engines and other durable parts like landing gear and black boxes more or less intact, etc. Not a smoking hole with nothing in it but the small amount of planted evidence of a plane, as you would find if such a scene were made with explosives, which is what happened in Shanksville.

 

I agree that there’s no sense in trying to reach the no planers. They are either too stupid to be concerned with or are actually disinformation agents. The no plane situation was obviously planned in advance of the attacks and was designed to work in concert with there actually being no plane crashes at the pentagon or in Shanksville. There were planes at the towers because plenty of people saw and heard them, even if video fakery is involved. To be clear, video fakery and actual planes flying into the towers are not mutually exclusive- both can exist at the same time. Such a Machiavellian maneuver would be in keeping with the atmosphere of the entire operation. “Confusing you is just the nature of my game.” Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil. (Just because it came from a rock and roll band doesn’t mean it isn’t true- doesn’t mean it is true either- use your judgment :-)

 

I’m not saying that there was video fakery or that there wasn’t. I don’t think it matters much and arguing about it does nothing to bring us closer to obtaining justice, which is my only concern. More unity within the movement would certainly not hurt in that regard and establishing by experiment what actually happens when you fly the types of planes that were supposed to have been flown into replicas of the various objects would certainly help establish more unity. Complete, 100% unity is unattainable and should not be attempted. Some people will always argue that up is down and down is up because they are fools or they are evil or both, and we will always have those sorts of people around.

 

Unless we lose this fight, they blow up the world, we run out of fossil fuels without establishing alternative sources of energy, or the NWO is fully established, etc, it’s pretty much a given that these experiments/demonstrations will be done some day, just for the heck of it. I hope that I live to see them, and laugh at the results. But, they are well outside AE’s mission and while moral support could be extended, that should and would be the extent of it, so it’s really not worth concerning ourselves with and I will not champion the cause here, though I do support the proposition as an individual because it is common sense. Some people at AE would not be happy with some aspects of the results of these experiments, which is another reason why one should expect resistance to them here.

 

If someone or some group does manage to pull this off, AE would be very unwise to ignore it, because it could be yet another set up- another rigged experiment, which seems to be the new norm for “science” these days. At least, from my casual observation, it’s a very prevalent phenomenon usually influenced by economic concerns. “We can make a ton of money if the experiment goes this way, so let’s make it go that way.” In the case of 9/11, the motivations for concealing or distorting the truth are obvious. It should be clear by now that nothing is beyond the vile slime behind 9/11 that walk the earth as human beings and it’s common sense that they would seek to rig or prevent such experimentation.

 

But thanks for your participation anyway.

 

I’m happy to spend some small amount of time discussing the matter with you, Steve, if you wish, but I hope I’ve made my position crystal clear here and I would be happy to help out with such a project, if possible, should one ever be done. I’m 50 years old, have been in the building trades for 30+ years, have poured about 500,000 yards of concrete on one job that lasted a year (Intel Fab 22 in Chandler, Az. 99-00) and have been involved in the building of 15 bridges from start to finish and been involved in various aspects of the building phases of about 10 others. I’ve built schools, banks, shopping malls, houses, etc. and operated heavy equipment, installed large steel beams, etc. I’m a union carpenter with a number of qualifications and much experience.

Thanks for your time.

 

Mike

________________________________________

Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:29:35 -0700

From:

Subject: Re: [Team] [Writingteam] Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: 9/11 Crash Test

To: s.deak

here’s the problem

 

ae doesn’t feel there is a need to resolve the issues between us and the no planers

 

you’ll never get cooperation from ae on this

 

the no planers make it easy for the mainstream to ignore us

 

this means we live under full blown fascism while the movement debates how many angels can dance on the head of a pin

 

i’ll send your request to mike

 

________________________________________

From: Steve De’ak

To: ‘David Slesinger’

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:15 PM

Subject: RE: [Team] [Writingteam] Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: 9/11 Crash Test

 

Dave,

 

Yes please, but I think I’d rather dialog with Mike; Ron appears to have his mind made up.  This test could stop all the infighting in the truth movement by eliminating all that wasted time and effort investigating the no-planes theory.

 

All sides would benefit from such a test, and we could then work together rather than in competition.  After 10 years we could actually make some progress.  Please forward me Ron’s contact information and I hope all of AE911T will consider it.

 

Thanks again,

 

Steve

 

From: David Slesinger

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:55 AM

To: Steve De’ak

Subject: Re: [Team] [Writingteam] Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: 9/11 Crash Test

 

Sreve

 

If you want to dialog with Ron, I’ll help

 

dave

 

 

 

Mike cook carpenter said

________________________________________

 

I was thinking more along the lines of proving, beyond the shadow of a doubt, what happens when you fly a large airliner into structures: The twin towers and the Pentagon. Build models, fly planes into them. Then, there wouldn’t be any more questions or doubts. Seems like pretty common sense. I can only see such an endeavor strengthening the position of 9/11 Truth, so long as the models were built correctly and the planes were standard issue. About 10 minute’s worth of the Pentagon budget ought to cover the total cost, maybe 20 minute’s worth. It would be a much better use of the funds than what they are currently spent on.

________________________________________

Ron Brookman board member and Structural Engineer

Michael,

Believe your eyes. Plane wings can and did slice the Twin Towers’ exterior columns. There’s no value in any tests like this.

RHB

 

Mike cook said

 

I’ve wanted to see actual experiments like this run for a LOOOONNGG time.

 

Can/should we support this?

 

 

>

> This is an enquiry e-mail via Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth from:

> Anonymous user

>

> Name: Steve De’ak

> Subject Area:: Submit New Evidence

> E-mail:

> Subject: 9/11 Crash Test

> Message: Greetings,

>

> I was once an early member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth. I am reaching out to any and all Truthers for assistance.

>

> I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be in this 9/11 Truth game for the rest of my life, so I think it’s time we proved for once and for all what really happened.

>

> The New Mexico Tech Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center has a rocket-sled test facility which has been used for such fluff as the “Mythbusters” T.V. show. I would like to pressure NM Tech to allow a unified group of Truthers to conduct a test similar to the one posted on my blog here:

>

> http://yankee451.com/2012/05/24/if-mythbusters-can-do-it-why-cant-we/

>

> I am in the process of launching a website for this endeavor at www.911crashtest.org and for funding I’d like to use the Kickstarter program:

>

> http://www.kickstarter.com/

>

> I have tried to reach NM Tech but they will not answer my calls or my emails, however they were very keen to investigate me. They also wasted no time in blocking the embedding of the you-tube video.

>

> This is a no-lose situation for the Truth movement. The test facility, being a training ground for the military, will in all likelihood decline this test request which will be a victory in itself. If they would allow Mythbusters to slice a car in half, why wouldn’t they allow a test which could help end some wars?

>

> If a plane wing can be proved to slice through steel columns, then all the no-planers can go home, but if a plane-wing shatters against the columns, then all the troops can come home.

>

> Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Steve De’ak

 

 

From Dr. Judy Wood:

From: Stephen De’ak
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 10:12 PM
To: ‘Dr. Judy Wood’
Subject: RE: 9/11 Crash Test

Dear Dr. Wood,

Please call me Steve. I’m surprised that someone with your credentials would recommend a sandwich board as a way to raise awareness.

Good luck,

Steve

From: Dr. Judy Wood
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 8:06 PM
To: Stephen De’ak
Subject: RE: 9/11 Crash Test

Dear Mr. De’ak,

(I do not believe we are on a first-name basis.)

You say you want to “help raise awareness with the public.” Do you think the public is unaware that something happened on 9/11/01?

I will ask again,

So, I must ask, what is your objective?
What problem are you trying to solve?

If it is to “raise awareness,” why not wear a sandwich board and walk around the streets where people are.

If you want to prove that the official story is not what we were told, well…that’s already been done, submitted to a government agency, and taken to court. Why cover that up? Why reinvent the wheel? To distract away from what has been done and start all over again to run out the clock?

But your “test” will not prove the official story is incorrect. At best, you will only demonstrate that you were unable to replicate it. That will not prove anything, but just confuse and muddle things up. That’s what keeps a cover up in place. Perhaps that is your objective.

Seriously, what problem are you trying to solve?
You need not tell me your answer, but it might help if you asked yourself this question, first, before proceeding.

With sincerity,

Dr. Wood

At 08:46 PM -0600 9/2/12, Stephen De’ak wrote:
Dear Judy Wood,

Perhaps “publicity stunt” was a poor choice of words, but I was being sincere. The point is to raise awareness. I will be surprised if a scientific test that could prove the government lied will be allowed, but every step of the project will help raise awareness with the public, so if we’re being honest, and I am, then it is a publicity stunt/scientific experiment.

The truth may be known to you as a forensic scientist, but I am trying to reach everyone else.

My “group” is me, and me alone; I am trying to do what I can and I’m sorry you don’t want to be a part of it.

Sincerely,

Steve De’ak

From: Dr. Judy Wood
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 7:04 PM
To: Stephen De’ak
Subject: Re: 9/11 Crash Test
Importance: High

Dear Steve De’ak,

I am not part of a “Truth Movement” so I must decline being a part of whatever it is you are seeking to advance.

The truth is known. Why seek to cover it up and distract away from it?

As a forensic scientist and engineer, I have no interest in participating in a “publicity stunt” nor do I wish to be a part of it.

You say your group wishes to “join forces with more mainstream organizations,” but it is not clear if you are referring to organizations related to the entertainment industry or if you are referring to organizations related to professional engineering disciplines.

If you are seeking to join forces with the entertainment industry, you may be on the right path. But that is not my area of expertise.

If you are seeking to join forces with the engineering profession, you are not on the right path. But this is my area of expertise. As an engineer, I have conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation and have published the report in a way that anyone can understand if they truly want to know what happened.

The truth is known, so why spend yet more energy and expense to divert attention away from it and create yet another “opinion movement” or a “distraction movement” …unless it is your intention to cover up the truth?

So, I must ask, what is your objective?
What problem are you trying to solve?

With sincerity,

Dr. Wood

http://wheredidthetowersgo.com

B.S. Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
M.S. Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
Ph.D. Materials Engineering Science

At 12:58 PM -0600 9/2/12, Stephen De’ak wrote:
Greetings Dr. Wood,

As I’m sure you already know, Dr. Reynolds and I are embarking on a publicity-stunt/laboratory-experiment designed to help raise awareness in the slumbering masses. We disagree on much but we have put aside our differences for this project, and in the same spirit of peace, solidarity and fellowship I invite you to join us with a public endorsement. The goal is to have the truth movement put aside their differences and join forces with more mainstream organizations who share our common goal of peace.

Please let me know your thoughts, and thank you.

Sincerely,

Steve De’ak
http://911crashtest.org

 From Simon Shack and the rest of the September Clueless:

http://yankee451.com/2012/12/22/hi-simon/

 

 

 

 

Oct 182012
 

The next step for the 9/11 Crash Test project is to get an accurate price estimate from a test center.  This will involve drawing up figures for the test, namely the dimensions and weight of the wing section and the box-columns.  I am asking for any sympathetic engineers out there who are interested in helping to please use the contact form to drop me a line.

http://911crashtest.org/contact/

 

Thanks,

 

Steve